Credits to: u/ketoLifestyleRecipes
- I skirt steak
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Tamari sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. onion diced
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- Ziploc bag
- Low carb tortillas, Folio Cheese Wraps or low carb wrap of your choice.
- Add all of the fajita marinade ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour into the Ziploc bag.
- Add in the steak or chicken breasts, seal burping the air out as you seal the bag.
- Massage the steak or chicken through the bag and marinate in the fridge for 1-3 hours. Use separate bags if marinating both, don’t marinate the chicken and steak in the same bag.
- Flip and massage the bag half way through.
- Remove the meat from the bag and discard the fajita marinade.
- Preheat the grill or frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Cook, flipping as necessary until cooked.
- Cut the meat in to thin strips across the grain.
- Serve with grilled onions, peppers, shredded cheese, sour cream, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and guacamole in a low carb tortilla or Folio Cheese Wrap.
- My refried black soybeans are excellent as a side with these fajitas.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and cilantro.
Here’s another story you can enjoy: Easy Keto Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy | Keto Recipes