Thanks to u/EatBeFitExplore-
- 2 oz Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Bar
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 3 Eggs (room temp)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan. Let cool.
- Combine the butter and Lakanto sweetener with a mixer on low.
- Slowly add in the chocolate.
- Add in eggs, one at a time.
- Add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Combine until incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small scoop, scoop cookie dough onto the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack.
Serving Size: 1
Here’s another cookie recipe you will enjoy: Keto-Friendly Almond Flour Biscuits | Keto Recipes