• Half of a head of iceberg lettuce (core the lettuce and gently peel the leaves off)
• 3 oz turkey breast
• 1 slice havarti cheese
• 1 tsp mayonnaise
• 1/4 avocado, smashed and seasoned with salt & pepper
• 1/2 tsp spicy pepper spread (Wickles Pickles is my favorite)
• A few slices of white onion
• 2 slices cooked bacon
• 2 slices Roma tomato
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on the counter and arrange the lettuce leaves in a large circle, slightly overlapping the leaves.
- Place turkey and cheese down the middle of the lettuce circle. Spread mayonnaise and avocado over top the turkey and cheese.
- Top with onions, bacon, pepper spread, and tomatoes.
- Starting on the long end of the toppings, begin rolling the lettuce around the toppings like a burrito. Use the parchment paper to help you roll, as it will keep the lettuce leaves together. Once you roll the lettuce halfway (covering the toppings), fold in the sides of the lettuce, then keep rolling until it resembles a burrito.
- Wrap in the parchment paper and cut in half.