These were such a yummy lunch! We dipped ours in some @raoshomemade marinara sauce. 😋
Swipe to watch me make them. 📽🔊
•3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
•1/4 cup shredded parmesan
•Rao’s Marinara sauce
- Mix the parmesan and mozzarella together and place evenly in a muffin top pan. *No need to grease the pan.
- Bake at 350° for 6 minutes
- Remove from the oven and promptly add about 1.5 tsp of marinara sauce to half of each circle.
- Chop about 10 slices of pepperoni and add them to half of each circle.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold each circle over. You have to move quickly so that they don’t harden.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place them on a paper towel to drain. You may also need to blot the tops to get all of the grease off.
MACROS per 1 micro pizza
*Recipe was inspired by @cheeseisthenewbread
Micro Tacos. ❤